You are nervous and excited on your D-Day, but don’t skip your meal and be particular about what you eat. Go for small and frequent meals to start with, says an expert.
Delhi-based dietitian and nutritionist Sonia Narang shares a list of the best and worst foods to eat on your wedding day:
* Starving should be avoided, else it will bring down the blood glucose and then you will face difficulty in dealing with stress. Empty stomach will also lead to acidity.
* Take small and frequent meals the whole day.
* Junk food should be avoided as it leads to indigestion problem.
* Vegetable juices made of spinach or cucumber that are rich in antioxidants should be consumed.
* You can take fresh fruits too.
* Home-made vegetable soups can be taken as well.
* You can take a mix of nuts and seeds any time in a day.
* Alcohol and artificial sweetener drinks should be avoided.
* Coffee and tea should not be taken, as it may make them anxious.
* Avoid foods such as beans, broccoli, sprouts and cabbage that lead to bloating.